The CRM software realm has quickly grown in the recent years and its every new feature hit the market. Switching from one CRM to another can be difficult, so it’s imperative to pick a solution that scale up along with your business. By the end of this blog, you will have info of highly scalable and economical CRMs and that information will help you make an informed decision.
Top 8 Powerful CRM Software For Startups
HubSpot is one of the best CRM for set-ups. It is 100% free and filled with lots of matchless features which is perfect for startups. With HubSpot you can easily manage your contacts, check which deals they choose for and which deals were missed, giving you a broad view of your sales funnel. Not only this, you can connect with your outlook or Gmail accounts to capture emails.
- Get mobile applications for iPhone and Android.
- Create tickets, schedule tasks and emails.
- Create personalized filters to manage contacts.
- store 1 million contacts, unlimited data without any expire date.
- Use marketing tools like pop-up forms.
Hubspot is available free of cost. But to get more advanced features like email tracking notification, phone calls and meetings, you will have to pay for a plan which starts from $50 per month.
2) Constant Contact
It is another popular CRM software for email marketing. It is ideal for startups as you can use it for manage contacts and email campaigns. The dashboard provided by the software is easy to use. You can track client’s activities from display reports, sending emails and dashboard using its tool – drag and drop.
- Create sales funnel and schedule emails.
- Use more than 100 email templates.
- Run social media ads to grow email list.
- Integration with online stores.
- Create tempting emails through drag & drop builder.
The prices of the software depend on the size of email list. Its normal plan begins from $20 and the plus plan begin from $45. Get 60 days free trial also.
Freshsales is loaded with ample features. It has been framed with new startups in mind. By using its dashboard, you can manage contacts, send emails, make phone calls etc. one of the key traits of the tool is its reporting capabilities. Create simple to advanced reports, show revenue data and sales with graphical charts. Use dashboard to illustrate 6 reports.
- Contact profile with automatic updating.
- Sales funnel view, track deals on iOS and Android app.
- Toll free number for your team.
- A.I. driven lead scoring aids to prioritize leads.
- Take notes, share files, and schedule appointments.
Freshsales has 4 pricing plans beginning from $15 per month. It offers 21-day free trial.
It is a single-window CRM that helps you boost conversions, generate leads and increase awareness. Best for all business sizes and very user-friendly. It is specially for those who are in search of a CRM that integrates marketing, sales and operate in one platform.
- Marketing automation.
- Drag drop builder to prepare wonderful landing pages and emails.
- Stay connected with CRM on the mobile app.
- Shared access for team collaboration.
- Integration with Zapier and WordPress.
- Two-factor authentication and HTTPS for security purpose.
A variety of packages are provided by GreenRope and they start at only $99 (monthly).
PipeDrive is simple but fast CRM software. It helps you speedily manage and access your contacts. Its significant feature, “pipeline management,” helps you review the entire sales process.
- Email templates and integration.
- Customizable pipelines and tracking goals.
- Forecasting and reporting on sales.
- Encryption to secure data.
- Backups and an API for integration with software.
PipeDrive charges start at $12.50 per month and are billed annually. Get the 14-day free trial facility.
Streak is an exceptional choice for startups and small businesses. It is built into G Suite and Gmail and is very simple to operate. It automatically seizes data from your contacts and emails. It helps you customize, filter, set up, and divide data and see forthcoming tasks.
- Use mail merge to send emails in bulk.
- Export data.
- Import data.
- Contacts management.
- Integration with over 900 platforms.
Streak is totally free for personal use. For advanced features, the professional plan kicks off at $49 per month (billed annually).
7) Agile CRM
Agile CRM is a powerful and well-known CRM software for startups. Its dashboard is extremely simple, and you can automate customer service and sales. It offers reasonable pricing plans for startups.
- Create campaigns, track emails, and landing pages.
- Add forms.
- Use email templates.
- Use web rules to add push notifications and pop-ups.
Agile CRM makes a free plan available to up to 10 users. If you want to get 5 campaigns, 5 web rules, +10 thousand contacts, and 1 thousand pageviews, select paid plans starting at $8.99 per month and per user.
Here is another best CRM for evolving setups. It is a tremendous cloud software suite and provides different SaaS apps for small to large businesses. Zoho is trusted and used by 180 countries and over 1.5 million customers.
- Get in touch with customers across various channels.
- Lead capture and management.
- Automate workflows.
- Omnichannel support.
Zoho costs at least $14 per month. You can also get a free trial to get your work started.